Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A couple of amusing tidbits...

I should be writing my paper (isn't that always the case), but a couple of funny things occurred to me to put here.

First of all, one of my shared iTunes libraries is labeled as "Your mom's library." This amused me a lot more than it should, owing to the fact that I frequently make really terrible (and completely nonsensical) "your mom" jokes. (I'm also pretty sure I have a fever right now, and when I have a low-grade fever I usually get kind of giddy, so that might explain it. But I digress...)

The other funny thing that I forgot to post before was that, while searching for Google images of Edward Gorey, when typing in the letters "Ed," the very first thing Google suggested was Edward Cullen. *Sigh* Oh, Google...

Also, one of these sites on which I watch Veronica Mars and House (some kind of foreign YouTube, I think), has twice suggested gay personal ads in Northampton for me. Gay MALE personal ads. I don't get it. It's not like I'm watching Queer as Folk or something (a show to which I may be even more addicted than those just mentioned, which is saying a hell of a lot.) Apparently this website sees beyond my bisexual female exterior into the gay man secretly hiding beneath.

Anyway, I really need to get back to work. Let's just hope that my feeling like crap is merely stress/sleep deprivation and I haven't actually caught anything. I'm going to New York on Sunday and I categorically cannot be sick. No, indeed. I cannot. I will use my willpowers to override my body if I have to, goddammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment